Friday, April 8, 2011

Drumroll Please.....



Its a girl! Holly James Scout Thorall will be making her way into this world in September and has already grown from a little bean to the cutest little fetus on the planet.

The ultrasound today was amazing. She is really curled up inside me, mostly with her back to the ultrasound machine, burrowing in for the duration. We saw arms, legs, feet, a right and left hemisphere of the brain, all the important things. She moved her hand and waved to us and then proceeded to suck her thumb. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. We were really so so excited to find out. Credit to all who can wait the 9 months for the big surprise....there's no way I could have waited that long.

Jimmy's happy, I'm happy and the baby is burrowed, what more can we ask for...this is true joy.