Well blog followers, we have reached the 10 week mark! Holly is nearly older than Kim Kardashians nuptuals!
What a joy she is and the daily changes are incredible. We had a great first Thanksgiving. Despite the rain, we drug her out for the Annual Run to Feed the Hungry. She was a champ and bundled up nice and cozy in her BOB stroller. For her first thanksgiving she enjoyed a hearty amount of breastmilk :)
Though she eats like a condemed woman, our little Holly bear remains a petite little thing. At her Dr. appt last week she weighed 9 pounds 8 oz. Healthy as a horse this one.
People keep asking me what Holly's fathers nationality is. Clearly she looks like an exotic beauty, but I never expected that question. But I have gotten it no fewer than a dozen times. My mom thinks she looks like an old asian man....
She is a champion sleeper ( I am knocking on wood as I type this) and smiles a lot. The changing table is a favorite spot of hers, maybe because she can get such a good close up look of our faces :)
Our love for her grows on a daily basis. We couldn't be happier with our little butterbean.
Mazel blogsters. Be good to eachother this holiday season.